<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

Its Salsa Time 

Thats right don't add water to hot oil what was I thinking.... I know you drop water on a griddle if you are making pancakes..... Ok Ok Its Salsa Time... This recipe is very different and unusual I mad it for New Years Eve and it was a hit I just started throwing stuff together and came up with it myself..... Mix everything together and walah you have a very unusual salsa...... When I made this I wrote down how much I put in there but trust me you can add more or less of any of it depending on your taste...... I love cilantro..... I added it once to a lemon sauce I made now that was different...I may submit a desert recipe next ..... now that is where I get creative..... So folks bring your empty stomachs and a fork and lets eat.....Micki are you still asleep?

[Top]