<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Food Network Recipe Ideas 

So I was just watching Paula's Home Cooking with Paula Deen on the food network which I always do and she just made the super easy pineapple upside down biscuits....I love pineapple upside down cake and I would give you guys the recipe but it is copyrighted, even though what are the chances of them finding the recipe here, but knowing my luck I would get caught and go to the pokey..So go check the recipe out yourself....I have made several things of hers and they are delicious....I have made the krispy kreme doughnut bread pudding, the pineapple cheese bread,the south Georgia caviar (which by the way is not what you think),and the strawberry mold...I have her recipes in my little recipe box...Hell I won't go to Barnes and Noble and buy cookbooks if I see something I want to make I jump on the old internet here and print them out....I also like Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee, she has great easy recipes... So if you watch Food Network tell us what you like to watch and what recipes you have tried.. And remember ladies and gents asks us your recipe questions... We want this page to be a hit. Till next time....Happy Eats UPDATE: I made the pineapple upside down biscuits last night and it tasted like the real deal and alot less trouble

[Top]